Monday, July 24, 2006

Paige's Favorite Word

Paige's favorite word is "help". She wants to help with everything! Being an adventurous sort I try to let her help as much as possible. She now helps set the table (napkins and silverware only), folding the laundry (she's great at matching socks), and cooking. Last week we made pie together, but did not get any pictures. Just imagine flour everywhere. Paige looked like she had gray hairs already. We had fun though. Thursday night I was making a cake and she wanted to help. She went to her kitchen and got her rolling pin (we had used it in making pie) and was ready to go. Below tells the story of making the cake.





Adding the water (note the rolling pin at the ready)

















Using the rolling pin. I could not convince her it was not for mixing.















The best part, licking the spoon. Yummy!






Today she had to help me clean the floors. Here she is in the kitchen. I'll hire her out to clean your house. She works for fruit or mac and cheese. I do not make any guarantees about how clean your floor will be when she's done, though.









I'm getting the hang of this.


















Under the table is tricky.












Zooming across the open floor.

No comments: