Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ice Skating

It's been very cold here for the past few days. Temperatures have been in the low teens or less during the day. Yesterday morning the car read -9 as I was taking Paige to school. Given the cold we've been choosing to stay inside where it is warm. OnThursday we were inside, but at a ice skating rink. It was Paige's first time on skates and she did great! She had a few falls, but figured out how to get back up first with some help from mom then on her own. We stuck to the edges so Paige could hold onto the boards and my hand. She even ventured off just holding the boards. We made it 5 times around the rink in the 45 minutes we skated. We stopped each time we came to the team box and she would send me out to skate by myself so she could watch. Below are some pictures of our adventure.

Today Scott and Paige are off on a date. I have some work to do while they are away and a few errands as well.
Take care,
Amy


First time on the ice.

Penalty to Paige Harris. 5 minutes for cuteness.

I'm starting to get the hang of this.

Look at me go!

Just a little fall.

No comments: