Saturday, May 31, 2008

They grow up so fast

Friday morning we were shopping for a new car seat for Paige and by the afternoon we were shopping for bras! Here is one of the ones she liked.














We actually went shopping for mom, but Paige wanted to try some on too. Her choices were much more colorful than mine :).

Friday we went to Paige's cousin Anthony's school for lunch. We took a slight detour to pick up the new car seat and we happened to pass a Crispy Cream Doughnut shop with the "Hot Doughnuts" light on. I could not stop the car from pulling into the parking lot. This was Paige's first Crispy Cream experience. Here is a picture of the sugar high.














When we arrived at the school, Anthony gave us a tour of his class room and took us to get lunch. Paige wanted to hold his hand and he was happy to do so. Too cute!














The afternoon found us with cousins Jenny and Andrew on the playground. I love having a camera in my phone. I've gotten some cute pictures I would not have gotten since my regular camera is so big and bulky.

1 comment:

Traci K said...

The bra picture is priceless! M-M-M...Krispy Kreme. Haven't had one in a LONG time! Makes my mouth water just looking at it! Looks like you had a fun day!